Thursday, February 01, 2007

Day 4

Today I was running around trying to sort myself out since I lost my wallet. I check with UBC security for lost & found to no avail. Picked up a new Upass, luckily not a new UBCard since I had thought I lost my wallet before and already had picked one up ages ago when I then found my wallet. They've raised the replacement cost of the card to $20 from $10. Ran off to pick up a hockey stick and got two since they were on sale. Got back just in time for my exec meeting. Ran to the DMV to get a new license and miraculously, I was the next person in line. Talked about more water in my technology and society class then had a ball hockey game. Won 5-4 and I got a goal and an assist. Should've had a couple more... got one slapper with all my wood but hit the goalie in the pads, even knocked him back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home