Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Unacademic Accomplishments

At around 2:15 last night, I finished Pride and Prejudice. I really enjoyed it as a social commentary and character study. It does revert to more of a romance in the third act, though - not so much that I'm complaining, simply acknowledging those who can't see past that. Three days of reading and not *that* heavily.

I went bouldering again today. I was able to make a lot of progress the past couple of times I've gone on some moves I couldn't get before. I think I'm getting a lot stronger; though, I've heard research saying that guys habitually think they're getting bigger and stronger when they've not really improved much while women are the opposite (or at least are more truthful with their progress).

And now I really want to read something else but my sister has locked her door so I can't steal from her library :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home