Saturday, August 12, 2006

And we now return to our regular programming...


So I've not posted for 2+ months. Any small subset of readers I have likely have stopped reading. Definitely have been too busy. Anyway, I'll have to update this more often and in likely small chunks. One bad habit is leaving this later and later thinking to myself that when I have time to update, I'll update it and do it justice by posting something gargantuan (eat it Elle). The problem of that is then you get intimidated by how much more you'll have to post and it just grows and grows. The ancillary problem is that people are less likely to read a gigantic post.

Ok, brief updates: Won Supermileage again... 4th consecutive year. 3145 MPG over last year's 1609 and the closest competitor at ~1800. Just finished a BBQ for student teams but it was primarily Supermileage. Oh well, their loss and now I've got a freezer overflowing with food. Anyone care to help me consume it?

Summer is winding down... courses over but now catching up on tons of other paperwork and stuff that I've been putting off. Seems I'm out of a job come September because David doesn't have enough work to give me. Not sure what I'll do but it's tempting to relax and put solid time into my courses this year. Some of the extracurricular stuff I've been doing has revolved around trying to improve the curriculum with both the physics department and apsc professional development.

Supermileage and I were planning on attending Japan's Eco-Marathon. Ironically, I decided I couldn't take the time off work and now I no longer am burdened by that. Oh well.

Ok, more updates later... perhaps nap now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home