Wednesday, May 17, 2006

First blog


So, I've jumped on the bandwagon; I guess there's not too many people on it but here I go. Technically, this isn't my first since I've made a grand total of 2 posts on the UBC Supermileage blog... I figured I should make a personal one to keep me posting in UBCST since I may be the majority poster in the future.

I can't seem to get away from the metatopics so I guess my first topic would be to point out what I perceive a blog to be: news and/or random ravings/insights. I wonder how many people tune into the average blog and how many know the person involved. I guess it depends on how insightful you are or perhaps your location in the world and your resulting ability to convey biased news from otherwise obscure locales. Speaking of which, I wonder how many friends write blogs that I'm completely unaware of. I recall my friend Matt who has one that surprised me but I guess with his personality it shouldn't. I should track his down again. On my own, I'm amused that I was able to pick up this title and link. Should make it easier to remember.

I guess I'll make this short and sweet and throw some news at you later. Enjoy the Don Hertzfeldt art.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home